Transportation- Plan to drive-up on your own or carpool with a club member.
- Suggested Carpool rendezvous spot at Park and Ride lot on John Fries Hwy at Quakertown Exit on Northeast Extension Rte 476.
- We will distribute a participants list to facilitate setting up carpools.
- Plan to leave there around 6:30-7:00AM at latest to assure being ready to pick up tickets at 8:30-9:00 time frame at the Elk ticket kiosks
BYOT- Buy-Your-Own-Ticket online, Use your Elk Guest number if you are refilling an RFID card.
- There is a $5 RFID fee on top of the lift ticket price unless you already have an Elk RFID card.
- Only if we have 20+ people will we make a Group purchase for the discounts.
At the Ski Area-
- Use printed voucher or QR code on phone to pick up lift tickets from the Kiosk at mountain. Those already with RFID and ticket purchased with Elk Guest # can go right to the lift.
- Ski until lunch. Eat lunch at the Mountain. Participants bring lunch or purchase on their own.
- Ski the afternoon.
- Knock off skiing 2:30- 4:00PM Regroup in lodge for the trip home
Drive home the same day
- Drop off carpool members at Quakertown Park & Ride around 6:00PM
Trip cost per persons (under 65) $63 lift plus $5 RFID each, Trip cost per person for seniors (65+) $54 lift plus $5 RFID each
Costs assume we get less than 20 participants signing up. A minimum of 20 people will be needed to get group ski lift rates.
If you sign up ASAP and we get 20+ we will buy tickets as a group and distribute them at the lodge between 8:30-9:30. Spread the word to your
ski friends from other EPSC Clubs such as Upper Bucks, King of Prussia, Ptarmigan, Alphorn.
Sign-up now or before the Feb 13th,,2022 cut-off date.
Get your name on the list by clicking on the SIGN-UP button on the right of this page and then
Indicate if you want a carpool buddy or can take people in your car. Alternately, you can mail Laura or email Alex your waiver and drive-up choices.
Prices quoted are best estimates and will be updated when we are certain of any additional discounts or costs based on the size of the group. If we group buy, cancellations after 2/13/2022 date will lose the entire charge unless Elk Mountain is willing to give you a rain-check date. We prefer you sign up on our website so you sign our trip liability waiver, if you don't do this, we will need to have you sign it at the lodge.
Download the Trip Flyer